I ris FORTY FIVE
AUTONOMOUS SOLAR HYBRID MULTIHULL SUPERYACHT
Eramotive presents a trio of Autonomous Solar Hybrid Multi-Hull Superyachts, platforms offered in lengths of 45 meters (Three Deck), 75 meters (Five deck), and 125 meters (Seven Deck).
The elliptical shape was chosen for its timeless appeal, as well as its allowance for much more voluminous interior spaces. A vast range of customizable interior possibilities open up for each individual owner. From a private leisure yacht, home on water to a vessel for scientific expeditions, a floating convention center, an entertainment venue or even as a one-of-a-kind boutique hotel.
The exterior surface areas were kept in mind to allow maximum photovoltaic coverage, while maintaining wide angle views from within. The photovoltaic coverage wrapping the exterior are also revealed as retractable awnings on the top decks. The Iris Series is offered in full or semi photovoltaic coverage.
|MODEL||Iris Forty Five|
|LENGTH OVERALL||45.00m (149’3”ft)|
Diesel Electric Engine
Counter Rotating Azipods
and Tunnel Thrusters
|OWNER & GUEST||10|
|USA DESIGN PATENT||US D753,540 S|
• Photovoltaic full coverage spans an area of 500+ sq. m. and partial coverage of 215+ sq. m. on solid surface. Transparent glass areas may be utilized for an additional coverage of 270+ sq. m.
• Retractable awnings on top two decks.
• Owner’s private quarters features a 270 degree ocean view.
• An open salon and galley layout featuring array of sliding glass panels on both sides of the structure which open the interior and fully expose an outside deck. The decks seamlessly retract at 1.8 meter lengths thus harmoniously merging the inside and outside spaces into one.
• Beach club, guest suites, fitness area, jacuzzi and lounge are also among the many possibilities available.
The Iris Series is designed to change your perception of what a yacht can be, whether you are looking from the outside or from within.
*Current technical specifications, performance estimates, and highlights for Iris Forty Five.
Please note these figures and features may change as projects are often revised.